We have two set of defined models for engagement with our valued clients. As per their business requirements, our clients chose one of the below to have a fruitful relationship with us.
Engagement model determines a level of control and responsibility, as well as provides a base for further relationship development.
FTE & Hourly Model
Full-time equivalent (FTE) model serves our clients’ business requirements with ease. In this model, an FTE is dedicated to a client (140 hours in a month) and, in which, the FTE works only for the client. Our clients give a portfolio of work to this FTE so that he/she can be utilized efficiently. Moreover, the FTE will not work for any other client and just work for your accountancy. Benefits of FTE model are:
- Providing managed solutions under which all the work will be reviewed by the client manager before sending it back to our clients. Our clients just have a sanity check/a glance at the work before they send it to their client.
- In this model, our clients virtually have an extension to their office here in India where our team processes their work. Having infrastructure overseas with no overhead and rental cost gives them a competitive advantage in terms of not just the cost savings but provides them the platforms to scale up their business while nurturing and developing client relationships.
- Faster turnaround time with the utilization of FTE, efficiently.
- Economical than the hourly model.
- This model is suitable for the clients who have lesser/ad-hoc volume of work and not sure of the amount of work they shall outsource. Under this model, our clients are charged as per the number of hours consumed by them. However, this model is not recommended if accountancy firms want to have dedicated resources as the person working on your accounts shall work simultaneously on different firm’s work. Having said that, we are committed to delivering high quality whatsoever may be the case.
“Your team is forward-thinking, highly competent, professional and very approachable. As well as handling all the usual accounting and tax jobs. You identify the issues behind the issues and have been great at “hand-holding” which is essential to any business”. We feel that you are working with us.”