Co-sourcing model is much better than outsourcing in terms of offshore control
What makes us different is that we believe in CoSourcing than outsourcing. Accounting and CPA firms would want to mitigate the risk and have more control over the offshore process, which firms generally do not have in plain vanilla outsourcing model as per our decade of experience in the industry. This makes our clients more confident and helps to own the process in some sense, which is not in the case if firms choose offshore their process through outsourcing.
Accounting & Finance firms around the world choosing CoSourcing model
Why our clients choose us?
- For 10+ years, our international clients have been with our firm as preferred offshoring partner. Hiring as per our clients’ business requirements. Tied up with recruitment consultancy which sources trained accountants.
- Managed solutions with 2 review stages before giving back to you.
- Board of Directors are Chartered Accountants from one of the Big 4.
- As a part of our culture & values, every employee understands the value of being client-centric and thus is always encouraged to reach out to our clients through any medium be it email, call, skype or in person to liaise with them to deliver the robust business solutions.
- Our physical storage server in the data centre has operated under GDPR & ISO 27001 guidelines with robust security access, has 256 SSL encryption.
- Office infrastructure has the state of the art facilities with all the modern amenities and in parallel to the designs of the Accountancy and CPA firms’ offices in the UK, the US and Australia. Learn more
- You are always more than welcome to visit our offices here in India to see us, and we shall be more than glad to see you here.
- As a part of our values, we have always appreciated and embraced the technology that makes positive impact to our clients’ business. Every measure and facility are provided to our employee base to keep themselves updated on the current technologies such as cloud and know about the future technologies such as AI.
- Softwares and Accounting work are as integral as ‘Knife & Fork’ to produce accurate accounts efficiently. We fully understand it. Thus, we have full hands on the majority of the Accounts & Tax software. Our team strives to get hands on the new software.
“Your team has helped and supported our organisation to develop through your accountancy service in a way that enables us to get on with what we do best! What we really like about your team is that you are always on the end of the phone, friendly and supportive. We can discuss ideas and your team bridges the gap between business, accountancy and the arts in an intelligent and informative way.”