Neha Saxena KhatriHuman Resource Manager
- Expertise in the area of Human Resource.
- 14+ years Cross Culture experience in HR function.
- Worked with fortune 500 fast paced and start-up companies
- MA (Sociology) from Annamalai University
- PG –IRPM (HR) from Bhartiya Vidhya Bhavan, Bombay university
- Green Belt Six Sigma Certified from India Statistical Institute
She has worn many different “hats” of roles and responsibilities. A thorough Professional with understanding of her responsibility as being “the face of the organization” and leveraging on her strength of relationship‐building with teams, across organizations and clients along with listening and critical thinking skills, coupled with sound judgement and an ability to solve problems tactfully and diplomatically.
she have been successful in establishing productive business relationships and resolving critical human capital business issues thereby offering an array of skills in accurate employee job performance assessment, recommending and implementing action plan strategies to meet business need, interdepartmental coordination, consultative relationship building, coaching, training, communication and schedule planning.
January 24, 2020
January 21, 2020
September 26, 2019